Analytics Manager - Gurgaon
Job Title- Analytics Manager
Work Experience- 5-10 Years
The position requires the candidate to lead a team of 2-3 Business Analysts, conduct statistical/machine learning powered data analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to streamline operations, drive revenue growth, formulate strategies and maintain partner relationships for Delhivery.
Key reasons of joining us:
- Delhivery is one of the leading and fastest growing logistics service provider company in India.
- You will be internally developed as a supply chain consultant with an overall understanding of the system, interacting with multiple functions of Delhivery and driving sustainable growth
- You will get an opportunity to spearhead formation of Network Operations Center which will be a Real Time Analytics Center for Delhivery
- You will develop a very fair understanding of the Indian e-commerce consumer market dynamics and how to deploy analytical solution in developing strategies for the Indian market.
- You will also get to witness the impact of implementing your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with the operations team and senior management.
- Though Delhivery is a 7000+ members organization now, the emphasis is on collaborating and growing and as a part of analytics team you will be working with top people of analytics industry, understanding business problems and figuring out solutions applying advanced analytics
- B.Tech, MStat/ MA, M.Sc. (Economics)/ MMath or other equivalent degree from reputed institute ISI, IISc, IIT, Delhi School of Economics, NIT, IIIT, Chennai Mathematical Institute with a strong conceptual understanding of various statistical concepts like time series analysis, regression, cluster analysis etc. for model building, validation etc. and hands on experience of R or Python.
- 4-8 Year of work experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Sound knowledge of tools (specifically R/Python) used in statistical analysis.
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills.
- Proficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and Power Point.
- Preferred knowledge of a reporting software like Jasper, Pentaho etc.