Application Engineer L2 (FTE) - Gurgaon
Experience required: 3+ yrs in IVR Application development (either on MPS 1000 or Avaya Red (AEP)
Education: Any Graduate
Type of opening : Permanent
Position will require working in shifts (Morning, Evening and Night) to support 24*7 operations.
- Good Programming skills in C++ / C# / Java
- Any experience with speech platforms would be an added plus.
- Experience of working with JSB and Web Services.
- Experience with delivery with virtual teams.
- Experience in Developing new IVR flows and applications as well as maintain existing flows and applications for Nortel IVR MPS 1000 or Avaya Red (AEP)
Key result / decision areas (outcomes)
- This is a L2 level opening
- Develop new IVR flows and applications as well as maintain existing flows and applications for Nortel IVR MPS 1000/ Avaya Red (AEP)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the IVR applications and flows
- Create call flows in accordance with agreed business requirements.
- Requirements gathering / analysis to design successful voice applications
- Provide implementation and operation alongside other internal Nortel IVR Engineers and 3rd party vendors performing IVR development.
- Analyzing usability survey data
- Analyzing and tuning voice applications
- Assist in both high and low level application designs.