Assistant Manager - Customer Care Marathi (Gurgaon)
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Customer Care (Marathi)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 3-6 Years
To manage customer care team for inbound and outbound in conjunction with organizational goals and objectives. Additionally will be managing team of complaint specialist (comes under the ambit of inbound customer care)
- Deliver Process SLA & KPI.
- Excellent Communication skills and a good orator.
- Manage & motivate a team of 5-6 TLs and Complaint Specialist team along with 45+ Indirect reportees.
- Must be well versed with MS Office and Excel (includes creating pivots, widely used excel formulas, data analysis, macros will be added advantage, PowerPoint presentations)
- Six sigma/Green Belt certification will be added advantage.(as there will be constant need to work on projects to improve processes)
- Maximize Productivity, improve quality and control customer complaints.
- MONITORING CALLS (Audit of Audits), Giving feedback, Preparing reports and report to management on areas of improvement.
- Conducting team meetings, pre/post/mid shifts,
- To recruit, induct, develop and support a team delivering front line customer services to ensure resolution of enquiries, complaints and request for services at the earliest possible opportunity.
- To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimise service provision and administrative support across the hours of the operation of the Contact Centre.
- Efficient delegation of work and responsibilities and getting the work done.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent in Marathi Language
- Team management skills.
- Ability to set targets and coach/motivate sales staff towards achieving them.
- Strong organizational skills – able to help operators manage their follow-ups.