Assistant Manager - Tele Collection (Gurgaon)
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Tele Collection
- Should be able to manage the day to-day planning, Operational challenges , problem-solving of a team of agents.
- To ensure service level components, Standards and targets ,Should be able to develop the team ,To ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience by highly knowledgeable.
- To offer creative out of the box solutions.
- Delivery of team collection targets,service level components, quality and productivity targets & indicators.
- People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as staff development.
- Operational Management: Managing the floor, adherence to schedule.
- Ownership and problem resolution.
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback,responsible for delivery of the defined customer experience in every call.
- Training and development of staff. Motivation, leadership for a team Leaders agents and developing future leaders.
- Recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and analysis of the same.
- Conducting performance appraisal for the team.
- Contribute for the initial hiring and selecting process of the front line.
- Compiling reports on team s performance and customer feedback.
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems.
- Also needs to understand agent's problems and weaknesses and address these.
- Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
- Minimum 24 Months of Experience in handling Team & Team Leaders
- Experience in Tele- Collections /collections /Operations BPO collections, Excel in MIS.
- Good communication skills.