Chartered Accountant - Delhi NCR (CLOSED)
- The Compliance Officer oversees the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct.
- The Corporate Compliance Office exists:
- As a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution, and
- As a final internal resource with which concerned parties may communicate after other formal channels and resources have been exhausted.
II. GENERAL PURPOSE
- The Compliance Officer acts as staff to the CEO and Board of Trustees’ Corporate Compliance Committee by monitoring and reporting results of the compliance/ethics efforts of the company and in providing guidance for the Board and senior management team on matters relating to compliance. The Compliance Officer, together with the Corporate Compliance Committee, has to to implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program.
III. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- 5-7 Years Experience