Data Scientist - Gurgaon
Work Experience - 5-10 Years
Location - Gurgaon / Remote (if the candidate is a Unicorn)
We are looking for a Data Scientist with strong machine learning background and hands-on experience in conducting statistical analysis, development of predictive models to work with our engineering team to architect solutions over our big data infrastructure.
We are looking for a resource who wants to be a core part of a rapidly growing startup and enjoys implementing algorithms and as much as designing and fine-tuning them.
- 5-10 years of strong experience in Machine Learning Techniques
- Strong programming skills in C++/ Python/Java/R.
- Experience with NoSQL / graph databases: Neo4J/ MongoDB/ Google Big Query.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
Qualification:Ph.D/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics from top educational institute.
With published research in ACM, Elesevier,IEEE,Explore etc highly valued. One of the criteria we look for is citations. Additional points for participation in open data challenges /ranks (Kaggle/Spoj etc), Open source contributions, blogs etc.
Algorithm developers :
Google Code Jam finalists
Topcoder 1k ranking
Code chef finalists