Functional Product Manager - Gurgaon
Job Title- Functional Product Manager
Work Experience- 4-8 Years
This is a client (Internal/External) facing role in which you will work with operations and development team to ensure the success of our smooth Looking for Functional Architect, who will be reporting directly to the CTO and working closely with other functional and technical leaders in the company.
The ideal candidate has experience managing teams and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers. The candidate has experience managing complete product development cycles, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
Key to success in this position is an equal passion for managing a high performing organization as well as delivery of leading cutting edge technology.
- Liaising between Product Management Group and Development Team.
- Decompose and detail out high level requirement into product feature.
- Involve with team on day to day basis ensuring that team development efforts satisfy the functional requirements.
- Participate in design discussion with Development team on daily basis.
- Responded to all functional queries from both external and internal stakeholders involved in development of the solution.
- Ensured quality of Story completion, identified Test assets, verified results against the business requirements.
- Maintain product documentation. Demonstrate the final product feature to all stakeholders.
- Analyze market needs and competitor products.
- Participated in the daily stand-ups, mid-sprint review, and release planning meetings (agile ceremonies).
- In depth knowledge of industry practices followed in supply-chain management and its applications.
- Interaction closely with several clients to understand their business need to enhance the product.
- Installation and Up gradation of COM/SOM related issues, resolve critical issues during pre and post go-live for key customers.
- Participate on senior level executive discussion for new product planning.
- Lead a team to do an end to end solution testing for new product release.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Startup/Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Understanding of Agile Technologies, AWS Server and JIRA.
- OOP language(s) Java, C/C++, python, ruby, etc.