HR Manager - Mumbai
1. Lead, plan, partner & execute HRBP & Employee engagement deliverables Performance Management, Talent Management, Grievance & Issue handling for the organization.
2. Improve employee experience by continuously improving people practices that aligns with the people strategy.
1. Lead, plan & drive Performance Management deliverables Goal setting, quarterly reviews, Career Development plans, Annual appraisals, Merit & AVIP planning and bottom performance management.
2. Lead, plan and execute Talent Management deliverables Rotation, Cross functional moves, Career progressions
3. Lead, plan and execute Engagement practices that encourage demonstration of Values, practices and culture.
4. Resolve employee issues and / or grievances in a fair and consistent manner.
5. Become a custodian for employee policies, practice governance for adherence.
6. Plan and develop strong tracking and documenting practices as required for procedural and statutory purposes.
Professional with 4-7+ years overall HR experience with 3-6 years BPO experience in handling Relationship functions either independently or for a large sized operation.
Competencies / Skill requirements
Functional Competencies :
- Strong domain knowledge- Statutory & Labor laws, Employment norms
- Good PC skills & proficiency in working with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Numerically inclined with an analytical mind, strong people management skills.
- Results & Accountability, Customer Centricity, Adaptive to Change.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals.
- Strive to add Value to the role
- Flexible in Working hours