Key Account Manager (B2B)- Delhi/NCR
Experience : 1 – 7 yrs (Direct-field sales/ Corporate or B2B sales)
Qualification : MBA / Grad
Location : Delhi/NCR
Age : Upto 30 yrs
- To acquire new clients(SME/ Consultants/Corporates) and to retain the old clients in the specified region / market and servicing the existing clients. Should be able to acquire large number of accounts in terms of quantity.
- To achieve the sales target by acquiring new clients every month.
- To create / maintain excellent relationships with clients and with the specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the product according to their specifications.
- To positively promote the Company, its mission and core values.
- Ensure timely collection of all revenue from clients.
- To give regular feedback on market conditions, competition and other factors influencing sales.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity.
- Should be comfortable in doing Cold Calls.
- Graduate / MBA from reputed institute with good academic record.
- Aggressive with drive and high energy levels who shows potential to convert sales & achieve targets. Should be extremely good in follow –ups.
- Ability to understand a client situation and present a relevant product.
Key Competencies :-
- Result Driven
- Customer Champion
- Captivator – Good written & Verbal communication skills
Role Model – Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism.