Manager Strategy - Collections (Gurgaon)
Job Title: Manager Strategy - Collections
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: At-least 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience in a Bank/NBFC/Consultancy/KPO/Credit card companies.
- Develop relevant strategies to maximize performance and minimize cost.
- Identify patterns which trigger increasing delinquencies through data analysis.
- Identify trends and suggests improvement.
- Delivering process improvements and portfolio insights to drive new thinking and strategies
- Liasion with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure streamlined processes
- Create segmentation in the portfolio based on the risk attached to the clients for efficient handling.
- Monitoring portfolio for increasing delinquency patterns based on the portfolio triggers.
- Creating Standard and Adhoc management reporting and analysis for portfolio review.
- Analyze data to identify early warning signals (Productivity, efficiency & effectiveness) and proactively provide feedback in order to take corrective actions.
- Effective trigger based on monitoring to ensure adherence to the process in place and regular improvement ideas for initiating positive changes in the process.
- Document all changes and strategies for ready reference.
- Create regular champion challengers to drive continuous improvement(improved performance, reducing cost)
- Handle a team of analysts and process specialists.
- Relevant work experience is defined as an Analyst with high competency in using Analytical tools like SQL, OBI OR SAS and analytical bend of mind in Collections Analytics
- SQL advanced working knowledge Excel and MS Access advanced working knowledge
- Analytical bend of mind
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Team player
- Have good knowledge on Power point presentation and Reporting