Manager – Talent Acquisition | Navi Mumbai
Designation: Manager – Talent Acquisition
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources
This position leads the talent acquisition for PAN India. This is a specialized role for building the talent acquisition strategies and framework to meet business expectations. Build organisation's brand across relevant markets and professional communities. The position is expected to perform a role of leading end to end talent acquisition function thru a structured, process driven and proactive approach for all (on-roll & outsource positions) at PAN India level.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Manpower Budgeting: generally conducted annually or as and when required by the business.
- Head Count approval process: proactively support departmental heads to address business Head Count requirements.
- Meet Business SLAs: meet all SLAs related to talent acquisition function as desired by business
- Process Improvement: build and continuously review key process performance matrix to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the process by identifying areas of improvement, leading corrective measures through structured analysis
- Building the Orange brand: ensure talent acquisition function conduct represents Orange brand in all the engagements, identify and lead opportunity to support the Orange branding
Building Relationship with :
- leadership team: to provide regular updates on hiring, seek their feedback about future HC trend, talent hired, process and areas of improvement to overcome the gaps.
- Hiring managers: build constructive relationship with hiring managers to support them closing their open positions timely. Leading regular reviews with them to address challenges proactively to avoid delay in hiring.
- Talent acquisition partners: Build strong cell of recruitment partners, create & execute the engagement model to ensure partners deliver the expectations.
- Position is responsible for conducting periodical detailed reviews to provide coaching to talent acquisition team to excel their level of performance supporting gaining trust and credibility from the business.
- Process Automation: Enhance current level of automation that will help the unit to integrate further with global organisational standards also lessen the manual efforts to improve efficiency.
- Undertake special assignment to address contemporary challenges and process integration requirements.
- A qualified post-graduate degree in Human Resources
- 8-10 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in a similar industry.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
Key behavioral competencies
- must be comfortable working in a structured and process driven environment
- attention to detail, comfortable working with numbers and Excel spreadsheets
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- high energy level
- able to work under tight timelines
- ability to operate individually and employing solid decision-making skills.
- exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Agility, Flexibility & Innovation
- Results Driven
- Prioritization & Balance
- Global Effectiveness
- Customer Service Orientation
- Operational & Financial Excellence
- Knowledge & Development
- Team working & Networking