Mongo DBA/ Architect - Gurgaon
Job Title- Mongo DBA/ Architect
Work Experience- 6- 12 yrs
Reporting- Senior Architect
- In-depth understanding of MongoDB, including replica sets and sharding
- Strong operational experience in managing MongoDB cluster.
- Architect database schemas and layouts.
- Experience with MongoDB scaling across different datacenter.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues, replication issues, or operational issues.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery processes.
- Implement and maintain MMS (MongoDB Management Services).
- Comfortable in using MongoDB tools like, mongostat, mongotop, mongoexport, mongoimport, mongodump,mongorestore etc.
- Planning and creating resilient production environment.
- Installing and configuring Apache/Nginx for specific needs. Adding and removing virtual hosts.
- Postfix, MySQL, Nodejs, MongoDB, FTP clients, DKIM, OpenDKIM, git etc.
- Experience in Git.
- Good at scripting in PHP, Python, Ruby and Bash.