NOC Manager Function- Data Services (Gurgaon)
Job Title- NOC Manager Function- Data Services
Work Experience- 8-12 Years
Delhivery is looking for individuals who can support 24 x 7 operations for our National Logistics Network. The role partners with Cross-functional ER Teams, external agencies on incident resolution and escalates critical issues to C-Level/Senior management.
The NOC Manager is also responsible for developing and implementing cost effective and highly reliable Logistics network with control, planning and distribution strategies. (S)He is the key resource to review root cause analysis and resolution of high severity issues.
- Monitor key network metrics on a real-time basis to proactively aid in decision making. Identify root cause on severe network incidents in order to plan for future prevention, service improvements, and capacity management.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Work with Planning and Engineering teams to support development and implementation of a cost-effective and highly reliable logistics network.
- Manage NOC teams’ tasking and issue resolution.
- Routinely provide guidance to and assists in the training of less experienced staff.
- Prior experience in managing a technical team performing network monitoring and first level diagnostics.
- Must be willing to work in rotating shifts with moderate overtime required.
- 8+ years of experience in systems and network implementation / operation.
- Proven experience with all aspects of incident management lifecycle (logging, categorization, resolution, monitor, escalation, closure, SOP / documentation update).
- Proven experience with all aspects of change management lifecycle (assessment, test, control CCB approval, transition activities, SOP / documentation update).
- Requires ability to effectively interact with team members and to brief senior management / customer on technical/Network issues
- Priorities actions under pressure, be technically competent to work on a wide range of equipment and have a logical approach to problem solving.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to present information accurately and succinctly to stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and possess effective judgment skills in order to maintain operational services in a mission critical environment.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis to examine transport data, using mathematical and computer simulation models to forecast the effects of outages. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience (Tech BS Degree = 8 years of applicable additional experience).
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)