Program Manager - Gurgaon
Job Title - Program Manager
Business Unit – Technology
Work Experience- 4-8 Years
This role requires working closely with HR Team, Operations team and key software development teams across Technology unit to define strategy and requirements and lead development design through delivery and subsequent operation.
This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate has experience managing teams and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers. The candidate has experience managing complete product development cycles, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment. This opportunity requires excellent people management skills, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Key to success in this position is an equal passion for managing a high performing organization as well as delivery of leading edge technology.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a breadth of skills:
- Program Management
- People Management
- Understanding of ecommerce technologies, functions and features.
- Oversee the entire product lifecycle: feasibility through scoping, requirements definition through specification, launch, and production support.
- Clarify and drive project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project management and accountability across multiple geographic location.
- Effectively manage the client (Internal/external) expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across Delhivery.
- Effectively communicate and function within Delhivery to gain required resources and appropriate management attention/support.
- Experience of building processes, project management, and release schedules
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Experience of managing programs in Internet products and technologies
- Experience in communicating and handling cross functional programs.
- Candidates must be independent and flexible, with executive-level communication skills, a strong customer focus.
- Essential program management skills include collecting business requirements, reviewing specifications, analyzing cost/benefit of project selection, and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Startup/ Ecommerce background preferred.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- MBA preferred.