Senior Executive - HR Operations (Delhi & Mumbai)
Designation: Senior Executive - HR Operations
Location: Delhi and Mumbai
- Facilitate and Conduct the day one on boarding for all new joiners (regular employees, Third party guests, contract workers)
- Manage the logistics that is required for the on boarding schedule calendar appointments to facilitators, report out in advance the expected new joiners.
- Responsible for Handling employ grievances for 500 plus employees.
- Ensure 100% compliance with respect to Employee P-Files and the mandatory requirements prior to on boarding of employees
- Escalate on time to Managers and Staffing in the event of any challenge or break down of the process
- On time input to Payroll ensuring the new joiners pay / benefits not impacted
- Ensure on time processing of employee / Managers requests (Payroll Input, Letter Requests, Employee File Management, Employment Verification, Leave Requests)
- Interact and co-ordinate with support teams, Vendors to resolve issues & inquiries , demonstrating high level of accountability/ownership with the utmost send of urgency
- Use the escalation matrix to quickly and efficiently escalate issue
- Be part of huddles, team meetings and one on one as and when required
- Proactively communicate process updates to the team and ensure process documents / Standard Work Instructions/Process Maps are up to date.