Technical Recruiter - Noida, India (US Shifts)
Must be a team player with the ability to work closely with Account Managers on IT staffing requirements.
Thorough understanding of the recruitment process which includes:
- Understanding the requirement.
- Being hands-on on various job boards including running boolean searches and being creative to find the right fit.
- Hands on experience on various social networking sites.
- Stay connected with the consultants, coordinate interviews and ensuring smooth delivery if selected.
- Ability to qualify resumes and technically evaluate consultants based on parameters defined in the requirement.
- Good understanding of documents involved like exclusivity agreement, MSA, PO / SOW etc.
- Sound understanding of tax terms like C2C, W2, 1099 etc.
- Ability to negotiate commercials like hourly rate, salaries etc.
- Good working relations with vendors and ability of sourcing consultants through known vendors.
- Ability to multitask and work in changing environment and stay focused on results.
- Zeal to work hard and ability to learn quickly.
Education and other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Overall 2-3+ years experience
- Excellent communication, written and inter-personal skills required.
Apart from a competitive base salary package we offer a great incentive package.