Sr. Manager / AVP – HR Operations
Position : Sr. Manager / AVP – HR Operations
Reporting to : Sr. Vice President - HR
Place : Gurgaon
Direct Reports : 2-3 AMs / Managers
The position holder will be responsible to manage HR Operations / Administration at Pan India Level with focus on building processes / policies & automation to bring continuous improvement in offering services to the Employees, business stakeholders & HR Business Partners. S/He shall be responsible for but not limited to Employee data / documents management, Attendance & Leave Management, Payroll & Compliance Management, Employee services management & Exit Management.
Creation, maintenance & updation of employee data
- Develop systems, processes & policies to ensure complete / accurate employee record creation / maintenance / updation within agreed turn around time & work towards bringing improvement.
- Assign responsibilities to the team members to ensure 100% adherence to the agreed SLAs, ensure periodic monitoring / audits & guide them towards bringing continuous improvement.
Manage employee files
- Ensure that all employee documents are received / verified before creation of Employee IDs in adherence with the Joining Process / Local laws.
- Ensure archival of all employee files in a systematic manner, archival of all employee documents & availability of all files within agreed TAT.
Attendance & Leave Management
- Work towards building effective systems, processes & policy to track, manage & record attendance & leave records of the employees.
Payroll administration & labor compliances
- Ensure 100% accurate payroll input & adherence of all statutory laws at Pan India level.
- Liaison with statutory bodies & ensure representation in labor related cases in close coordination with the legal department.
Full & Final Settlement
- Manage Full & final settlement process & work closely with HRBP team to ensure that F&F process is adhered to within agreed timelines.
- Digree / Diploma in Human Resource
- 10 – 15 years experience in HR with core focus on HR Operations, Payroll & compliances.
- Must have independently managed HR Operations for a company with multi city operations & having employee strength of at-least 2000+ employees.
- Should be well versed with local HR laws.
- Should have managed payroll administration & labor compliances.
- Must have developed processes & policies to manage HR Operations remotely & set it up as effective shared services model to support BPHRs.
- Should be highly process oriented, having eye for details & having thurst to create best in class HR systems.
- Should have managed teams with 2-3 levels of hierarchy.
- Should be hands on with MS Excel, MS Word & MS Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal.
- On time Employee ID creation & deletion
- Employee Services related SLAs management
- Accurate / on time payroll input
- 100% adherence to statutory compliances
- 100% availability of employee records