Sr. Manager / AVP – L&D | Gurgaon
Position : Sr. Manager / AVP – L&D
Reporting to : Sr. Vice President - HR
Place : Gurgaon
Direct Reports : Individual Contributor Role
- To build Learning & Development structure for the Organization.
- Create Programs for developing the 1st Line Managers across the Organization.
- Support Succession Plan for high potential employees by formulating development programs which will help them in career progression.
- Identify, develop & manage relationship with external Training Partners for Leadership trainings.
- Align L&D Programs with Performance Management & Reward & Recognition Programs.
- Setup Learning & Development as a tool for career progression.
- Identify talent Gaps by putting diagnostic tools in place for right assessment.
- Build assessment centers for Mass positions to help in hiring & training.
- Incubate Train the Trainers concept to develop internal capability to set up learning culture within the organization.
Key Deliverables: -
- Leadership Program for CEO-1 & 2
- Management Development Program for Managers (Level 1 & 2)
- Train the Trainers for internal capability
- Support business in identifying Training Partners
- Diagnostic tools for assessment of training effectiveness & gap
- MBA / Graduate with a certificate in training.
- 7 – 12 year experience in learning & development preferably in Service industry.
- Minimum 5 years in L&D function of the Company with large sales workforce.
- Should have set-up MDPs, LDPs for a growing Organization.
- Should be hands on with diagnostic tools & assessment centers for TND.
- Should be having a drive to create L&D framework in multi-location environment.
- Should be highly passionate about driving people towards results by using training as a mode of performance improvement.
- Should be excellent with MS Office – (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Should have excellent Presentation & Facilitation skills.