Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition - Gurgaon
Position : Sr. / Manager – TA
No. of Positions : 2 (1 each for Collections & Operations)
Reporting to : Head
Place : Gurgaon
Direct Reports : 3 – 4 Asst. Managers
- Hiring, coaching & mentoring a team of Asst. Managers & Recruiters (3 to 4 AMs with each having 4-6 Recruiters).
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle in line with the defined Recruitment Processes.
- Develop & manage relationship with Manpower Consultants, training institutions & campuses locally in line with the guidelines set by HQ.
- To ensure delivery of Recruiters KPIs & that all requisitions are closed within agreed timelines.
- To contribute towards bringing improvement in Recruitment Processes.
- To ensure that all the recruitment processes are executed in line with the standard guidelines.
- Responsible for performance review of team members and participate in appraisal process.
- Ensure execution of On-boarding process within specified timeline.
- Improve quality of hires & ensure that Early attrition (<30 days) is within targeted limits.
- Ensure 100% accurate data in RMS (Hirecraft) at all times.
- Utilize multiple sources of hires including employee referrals, job portals, internal transfers, Internal Job Postings, training institutes, campuses, Manpower Consultants, etc in line with the stated Sorucing Mix targets.
- Develop key analytics that show opportunities for optimization and course of correction where necessary.
- Gather Man Power requirement, develop sourcing plan, execute sourcing plan, monitor execution daily, take corrective actions & deliver the requirements within agreed timelines.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the issues & provide workable solutions to improve the level of services & time of delivery.
- Consolidating manpower requirement from various departments for manpower planning.
- MBA / Graduate with 6 – 10 years of experience in bulk hiring with minimum 5 years in domestic BPO set-up.
- Should have done hiring in access of minimum 100 per month.
- Should have been handling a team of at-least 10 recruiters for multi locations with at-least 2 levels of reporting.
- Should be highly process oriented & have eye for detail.
- Should be hands on with MS Excel.
- Should have managed recruitment budget.
- Should be able to build & execute sourcing strategies.
- Should be able to coach & mentor team members to achieve targeted results.
Key Deliverables: -
- Recruiter’s Productivity
- Time to Hire
- Recruitment Process Adherence
- Quality of hires (Controlled Early Attrition)
- Sourcing Mix