Sr. Technical Consultant - Cisco Voice (Vashi, Navi Mumbai)
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Experience: 4+Years Relevant Experience
"This is L2 level opening where the person will be working in shifts (Morning/ Evening/ Night)"
- Technical Operational Role: Maintain Cisco Voice Based equipment based on SOP’s and ensure immediate escalation to competent authority in order to ensure uptimes.
- Technical Consultancy Role : Ability to handle Tecnhical Architect / Solution Consultant role for small to meduim scale Cisco Voice deployment projects.
- Key SPOC for
- Top & Major Incident ,
- Problem Cases,
- Change & Operation Project Management
- Patch & Release Management
- Capacity Management
- Knowledge management (KEDB)
- High Level and Low Level Design Document preperation capability as part of Solution Consultant / Technical Architect engagements for Global Projects.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Getting resolution from Third parties, Vendors and suppliers for fault
- Effective handling of Technical Escalations
- Ensure Service Delivery as per agreed SOW / SLA
- Troubleshoot High Severity incidents, problem & provide proper RFO/ RCA
- Root cause analysis and Preventive maintenance
- Participate in Change management , assess Risk and Impact
- Mentor & Hand hold L1 and Junior Engineering Teams and enhance their performance
- Take initiatives in learning, certifications & evaluating new Networking Technology & Tools
- MIS customer report preparation on technology part
- Work & Drive OEM for the escalated tickets
- Driving Technical Knowledge Transfers & awareness session on best practices within team by proper training session
- Building team and making L1 teams self-sufficient for handle repeated faults
- Excellent handling of Implementation projects
- Excellent in solution designing, architect role for the huge & complex network environments
- Supporting Organizational Business requirement.
- Supporting Organization in certifications readiness & fulfillment as part of OEM partnership requirement
- Rich Hands on experience of implementing Cisco Voice Technology solutions – Telephony & Contact Center Technologies and good experience in administration & maintenance of Cisco Voice solution, application & services.
- In depth knowledge of Voice Telephony(Legacy & IPT) of Cisco , Voice Mails, Contact Center, Unified Communication, Networking, Linux / Windows OS.
- Hands on experience (installation and maintenance) on Cisco Voice Products like :
- Cisco Call Manager
- Unity Voice Mail
- Cisco IP Enterprise Contact Centers (UCCX,UCCE) with ICM , PG.
- Cisco Voice Gateways & IVR ( H.323,MGCP,SIP)
- Familarity with Solution Designing with HLD/LLD
- Awareness of ITIL framework and familiarity with ITSM Tools (like Remedy/HPSM/Clarify etc ) .
- Excellent Troubleshooting, analyzing & managing the critical Incidents, Problem tickets with out of the box thought process
- Experience in designing POA for complex Change/Project.
- Good knowledge in preparing RFO, RCA’s, documentation, Knowledge Bank.
- Rich experience in handling of Implementation projects.
- Average experience/exposure in solution designing and capability to prepare the High Level and Low Level Technical Design Documents.
- Positions will require to work in rotational shifts to support 24 * 7 operations /project assignments
- BE/Graduation/Diploma in either Electronics or Telecom
- CCVP ,CCIE-Voice_Lab certified (optional) , ITILV3 Foundation (optional)
- Language proficiency must on following languages
- English – Proficient