Technical Architect/Sr. Technical Architect - BigData (USA)
Job Title: Technical Architect/Sr. Technical Architect
Experience – Sr. Technical Architect: 12+ years of experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality domain.
Experience – Technical Architect: 9+ years of experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality domain.
Education: Engineering Graduate, MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS)
Desired Candidate must be a US Citizen or an existing H1 Holder
Role would require a person willing to do extensive travelling
- Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on.
- Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by using Open Source products.
- Design/ Architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.
- Sound knowledge of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA, SCA etc) and capable of identifying and incorporating various NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring etc)
- Good in database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2).
- Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and should be capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.
- Sound knowledge about the Hardware (CPU, memory, disk, network, Firewalls etc)
- Should have worked on open source products and also contributed towards it.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
- Experience in working in ODC model and capable of presenting the Design and Architecture to CTO’s, CEO’s at onsite
- Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ Real time systems using various Open source technologies lik Solr, hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Anticipate on technological evolutions.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
- Ensure the technical directions and choices.
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products.
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with bigdata customers.
- Working with offshore team and providing guidance on implementation details.
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to BigData
- Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
- Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions and trainings.