VP- Products (Gurgaon)
Job Title – VP- Products
Business Unit – Technology
Work Experience- 8-12 Years
- Coach, lead and inspire product team members, getting them to discover their true potential.
- Create long term (3 years), medium term (1 year) and short term (quarter) product goals and execution plans backed by the weightages of their business imperatives.
- Creating and integrating new products and product changes throughout Delhivery.
- Identify and create innovative product solutions.
- Own and deliver user metrics of visits, unique visitors, repeat usage, repeat visits and engaged users.
- Gain an intimate understanding of how our users use our products and translate this understanding into a framework for others in the product team.
- Lead the Product thinking process for long term product evolution.
- Identify how innovation coupled with technology can improve efficiencies and provide scale for growth for users, suppliers/merchants and sales team members.
- Create a fun, rewarding, agile and result-driven culture.
As the Vice President / Head Products, you will have to,
- Own development and execution of the strategic product roadmap and tactical delivery of those products, working closely with the Business Head.
- Be a part of the management team of the company, helping guide strategic and critical decisions affecting all aspects of the company growth.
- Be measured by the success of the product-centered teams - product management, UX design, listings, search and user research - and their delivery of a great user experience.
- Mentor an incredible team of product development managers, enhancing our existing products and build the next generation of user-delight products at Delhivery.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Startup/ Ecommerce background preferred.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- MBA preferred from top educational institute.