Windows Exchange L2 - Navi Mumbai
Job Title: Windows Exchange L2 (Permanent)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Degree/ Diploma/BSC IT in Computer Science Technology or equivalent experience.
2 to 3 years of experience in job specific skills.
Note: Position will require working in shifts to support 24*7 operations.
Candidates from Mumbai/ Pune are preferred.
- Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, and other electronic communications regarding problems.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operation of selected systems.
- Optimizes system availability, security, and performance for selected systems.
- Provide backend support for the systems to internal Customer Support staff
- Monitor system performance and capacity
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience should Include:
- Experience of Windows Server ( 2k8 & Windows Server 2012 ) with active directory.
- Designing Implementation and Administration of Windows server 2k8/2k12
- Good General Administration Concepts.
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Set up Installation concepts.
- Troubleshoot issues both on server side.
- Strong in Win2003, Win2008 and Win2012 system administration skills. Experience in Exchange 2010 /2013 Administration is mandatory
- Software installation and configuration, applying modules and patches, network security.
- Strong documentation and record keeping skills, with extreme attention to detail.
- Knowledge of systems and network security principles, and general systems administration best practices.
- Basic Understanding of Firewalls, Load Balancers, switches, and network design.
- Experience on Mcafee OTP Project operations .
Critical Exposure areas;
- Experience on Windows Server design/ Implementation /documentation, Experience in Exchange 2010 /2013 Administration is mandatory
- General Administration Concepts
- Trouble shooting skills
- The ideal candidate has good communication skills and is able to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly, and is equally able to work as a team member or tackle a complex project individually.
- The ability to work in an energetic, fast paced and interrupt driven environment, with openness to the demands and rewards of a 24 x 7 workplace. Willingness to join on-call 24 x 7 pager rotation.
- Goal-oriented attitude and demeanour to work through roadblocks, motivate external concerns and bring about resolution.